Mozilla, ccLearn and P2PU just announced an Open Education six week online course where educators learn about open content licensing, open web technologies and open teaching methods. The course starts on 2 April, 2009!
- Educators looking for skills to help them with open teaching and learning.
- Should have some tech or content production skills already.
- Likely to come from areas like: new media, communications, design, comp studies.
- Have a project idea that they’d like to work on as part of the course.
- Help educators learn about open licensing, technology and teaching.
- Test and assess the online course method being developed by Mozilla Labs.
- Create awareness of Mozilla Education, ccLearn, and P2PU amongst educators.
- Gather design ideas for education.mozilla.org and other open learning projects.